Monday, June 17, 2024

20 dollar babe

Sofia dreamed Conan Gray wrote a song for her called 20 dollar babe. I loved the idea in the title, so I stole it from Sofia's dream guy and wrote a song to go with it.



20 dollar babe

A



I'm broke

you're broke too,

but look at you,

E breaking A through

like a wild faun

richer than dawn

richer than E dusk

richer than Elon A Musk

richer than couture fashion

richer than the Kar E dashians

richer than Taylor E Swift

merging with Microsoft


Chorus

I got my D 20 dollars A babe
you don't E need any A thing
D more than A enough to get E by.

I got my D 20 dollars A babe
just E holler and I'll come A over
D Andrew Jackson’s got a A sparkle in his E eye.



A

I got 20 dollars babe,

Let's go to the arcade,

Each spend a dollar E there on Miss Pacman

And then go to the A fair

we'll hop the fence

and wander around

until we have E found

the county-fair square dance

enter and A win

at least second prize

Unlimited rides

But we only ride one

E the ferris wheel hun

We go round and round

I hold your hand

We get off on the moon

We’ll be back soon



chorus


Solo



After awhile

we'll come back down to earth.

We’ve gone a pretty long E way wouldn’t you say

for only 2 dollars A worth.

A We’ve still got 18 bucks

Let’s get us some snacks

vanilla cokes and funnel cakes

which cost 11 dollars more,

we've still got seven dollars left,

Let’s save them dear

to tip the E doorman when we get to A heaven.



Chorus



Ding dong we're here,

And We’re ready for bed.

At the end of it E all,

somehow we're still ahead.



Chorus

I got my D 20 dollars A babe
you don't E need any A thing
D more than A enough to get E by.

I got my D 20 dollars A babe
just E holler and I'm A over
D in the A blink of an E eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment