Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Elephant-co-itus



Elephant-co-itus

In a dream a lonely elephant walks up to my bedroom window, sticks his head in and licks my crotch. Then he turns around and saunters away. What to make of that? Is it the elephant in the room? The thing I can't see? And if so what is that thing? It's too big and obvious to see. Though my mind was disgusted by the feel of the hot, wet, rough elephant tongue felt through my underwear, I was also aroused. The elephant was soulful, a deeper soul than myself. It was a deeper part of myself. The lonely elephant just wanting to connect. The big ugly thing. The cute sweet thing. Or maybe it was Ganesha licking my balls to remove an obstacle. Why not? The obstacle of sex. Or the obstacle of no sex. Both are a problem, sex and no sex. Amma's elephant. Sending a message. It feels like, somehow, love kept real.






No comments:

Post a Comment