Thursday, June 21, 2018

Walking through the huge funeral and get cool in the shade light breeze, strong smell of bounce fabric softener, floral, and artificial, Listening to the sun records singles compilation, single best singles compilation ever made, having just got it cut by a Mexican Barber, World Cup, I'll be up all of the upset, he and how is the value of the teams see what countries, à la Cinderella stories Senegal and Japan. And how hard it is to root for Russia and why it is that fair? It out your Waze good while he didn't after the boys on Telemundo, channel 47 locally, is 10 times better in the announcers see on American English US primetime. He is a downright scat singer of excitement. He is like the front man, and a back up band is too weird you Tatian mutating tone of the horn's entire crowd seems to be cue. Playing. Between the two and he'll cut, I in the state somebody. I tell Junior, the Barber, to shave quotation marks on each side of my head. Took him a minute to figure out I was joking. I'm not sure I was. No lock to him to sign the girls up for swim lessons. Holding it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment